CloudMassage Foot Massager Review
I have suffered from foot pain for many years, and despite sitting at a desk all day, I would get home and want someone to rub my aches and pains away magically.
I can’t imagine what pain I would have been in if I had a job where I had to stand up all day
I was making a dangerous situation worse by ignoring and not treating my plantar fasciitis pain
These foot care devices are designed to be quick and easy to use (just 15 minutes for a standard session) and come with lots of extra features that my bare hands or massage ball cannot compete with.
- PAIN RELIEF AND SELF-CARE: This foot, ankle and...
- COMPLETE MASSAGE OF FEET, ANKLES, AND CALVES:...
- LEVELS OF INTENSITY: From gentle to strong, the...
- 5 MODES FOR COMFORT: Whether you want relief from...
Things to consider before buying a foot massager.
A foot massager allows you to sit and have your feet soothed with a gentle kneading action and some models are heated too.
They are a great way to relax at the end of the day, or even for when you need some quick recuperation during the day.They are ideal if you suffer from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, neuropathy or any lower leg or ankle pain.
If you are a runner, they are an excellent alternative or complement to doing stretches after your run, plus those of us who are getting on in years will find a foot massager useful to help stay on your feet for longer each day.
Don’t use one if you are injured.
If you have any injury to your feet or ankles, then I don’t recommend using a foot massager. Even on a lower setting, it could cause you more problems.
At the most, you can choose to use the heating function which might help reduce any pain or swelling. If you do have an injury, try utilising some ice on the affected area and take some anti-inflammatory medication.
If you have regular foot pain, have a job that means you are on your feet all day or need a little extra TLC, the CloudMassage foot massager could be great for you.It has been designed to work in 2 ways:
Firstly, it gives you a shiatsu foot massage focusing on pressure points to relieve pain and tension.
Secondly, the position of the device can be changed to allow a deep massage of your calf muscles which will help reduce the stress that can make plantar fasciitis worse.
I have made this summary of the pros and cons of the CloudMassage so you can quickly review if it is right for you.
- Provides a heated massage helping you reduce pain and tension in your feet and ankles.
- Can be used to massage your calf muscles to reduce tension and strain on your Achilles tendon.
- The vibration helps promote blood flow to your feet, which is great for diabetics or neuropathy sufferers.
- More comfortable than other massagers, allowing more freedom to position your feet and legs.
- Some people can find the massage functions too rigorous.
- If it had a remote control to adjust the heat and massage settings, it would be useful for people with mobility issues.
- The device can be cumbersome and requires some space to use.
- The calf muscle massager may not be big enough to accommodate people with bigger legs.
CloudMassage features and benefits.
The CloudMassage foot massager features heating elements that will keep your feet warm when you are using it.
The heating is designed to help warm up tight and sore muscles, tendons and tissues making the massage more effective.
The level of heat can be controlled using the buttons on the massager, so you can adjust it to what feels best. A warmer setting can be used to help boost blood flow.
Having a vibrating pad or points is a feature you will find on most foot massagers. The vibration helps to stimulate blood flow, release tight muscles and smooth out any tension.
It might take some getting used to, but once you have experienced the heated massage heads rolling around on your aching feet, the added vibration will send you off to foot-heaven.
Many foot massagers sit on the floor, and you put your feet in, and it does it’s thing.All well and good, but what if you want to have your feet at a different angle so you can stretch out?
Or what if you had a lower or higher chair that you needed to use?
Most foot massagers are not adjustable compared to the CloudMassage.The bar at the back of the device allows you to position it the most comfortable angle for you.
Unlike other foot massagers, the CloudMassage features a unique air compression system that inflates around your feet and legs.
Rather than having a defined “hole” that you put your feet into, the inflatable cushions come around where you put your feet to hold them in place
The compression feature makes the massager more comfortable and easy to use as it allows an amount of wiggle-room for where you are putting your feet and legs
Multiple modes and settings.
Compared to other machines, there are different ways your feet are looked after. The heat keeps your muscles and tendons warmed, the “rolling ball massage” on the soles of your feet and the cushioning from the air compression.
All of these combined will show your feet a great time!
Calf muscle massage.
To access this mode, pull down the securing bar at the back of the machine to tip it forwards at a 45-degree angle. You can then put your legs into the same part as your feet would go for a deep tissue massage
Research has shown that treating problems like plantar fasciitis and heel pain can be helped by regularly stretching your calf muscles. The CloudMassage device will help keep your legs supple and free from knots and tension
Anyone can use it.
Let’s face it, most people who need regular foot massages either have medical problems or are older. Some medical conditions where keeping nerves working, blood flowing and being as mobile as possible is paramount, need regular intervention
This is where a foot massager comes into its own
They are cheap to buy, easy to run, not too complicated to operate and are small enough to tuck away in the corner of the room without being an eyesore
However, us mid-life runners or younger waitresses, shop workers or security guards who are on their feet all day need them too. Investing in the health of your feet is not something to be ignored
After reading so many good things about what this machine can do for foot health, I wanted to see what people were saying about it online to get a balanced review.
Overall, the reviews are very positive with people reporting that the CloudMassage helped with their foot pains and associated problems
Alternative foot massagers.
If you have read the benefits of the CloudMassage and are still not 100% convinced, then we can look at some alternative options that might suit you just as well.
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager.
This product from Miko is what I would call a standard foot massager.
There are holes for your feet to be placed in and the heated massage pads and air compression cushions help your feet recover from a hard days work
The main differences between this and the CloudMassage are that it can only do your feet, not legs too, which may be a drawback if you are looking to improve overall circulation and blood flow
- Remote control.
- Small and portable.
- Cheaper option if you don’t need a massager that work your legs too.
- Relieve tired feet and improve blood flow with...
- Shiatsu massage with 2 independent foot chambers...
- Alleviate discomfort from plantar fasciitis,...
- Use your foot massager while watching TV, reading,...
Human Touch Reflex-4.
Human Touch is a well-established brand that you will have heard of if you have ever looked for a reclining massage or gravity chair. With the Reflex-4, they have brought their knowledge and experience to a portable foot and leg massager.
This product is similar to the CloudMassage in that it can also be used to massage your calf muscles as well as providing a reflexology massage for your feet using patented technologies
One main difference is that this device does not offer any heating for your feet and legs, which may be a drawback if you want a massage that helps relieve muscles stress and tension via heat
- A cheaper, simple no-frills foot and leg massager.
- No heating elements.
- No vibration feature.
- Bulky design and not easily adjustable.
- PATENTED FIGURE-8 TECHNOLOGY. Completely surrounds...
- STIMULATING UNDER-FOOT REFLEXOLOGY ROLLERS....
- Calf Massage Width - 4.5 inch. Calf Massage Height...
- Non-Skid Floor Protectors. Floor protectors keep...
Human Touch Reflex Sol.
Hot on the heels (pun intended) of the Human Touch Reflex-4 is their Sol foot and calf massager which adds all of the missing features you might expect in a top-of-the-line product.
The Sol adds heating elements so that you can benefit from warming your feet and legs during the massage, which is excellent for people with circulation problems
- Features heating and massage functions.
- Removable covers.
- Made by Human Touch, a well known brand.
- Massage the feet and calves, relax the whole body....
- A professional foot massage - The ergonomic design...
- Targeted Relief - providing quick recovery for...
- Fits most people - With its enlarged foot wells,...
Conclusion – why should you buy the CloudMassage?
Having a CloudMassage is ideal if you suffer from sore feet, heels or calf muscles. If you have a job where you are on your feet all day, you will be racing home to kick off your shoes and have a relaxing massage.
If you are suffering from a medical issue such as diabetes or blood flow problems, this massager will be ideal as it will help stimulate blood flow as well as soothe your aches and pains.
To summarise, these are the main benefits of the CloudMassage over other models:
- You can use heat and vibration as part of your massage.
- There is an easily adjustable stand so it can be put at different angles to make your massage as relaxing as possible.
- You get a deep calf muscle massage too.
There are some great stories and reviews of the CloudMassage over at Amazon so click here to read more about this fantastic product.