I am sure you are well aware of the symptoms of your painful feet, sore ankles, heel pain or bunion pains.
Those aches just don’t go away and without proper diagnosis, you may end up just making the problem worse. Knowing the correct symptoms for your foot pain could save you an expensive trip to the podiatrist or inform you enough to know when to seek proper medical advice.
This section of our site contains articles that provide information about the symptoms of painful feet, the most common causes for the issue and what you can do to remedy the situation.
Also, as I have said in the articles, I am not a qualified doctor, just a plantar fasciitis sufferer on a mission to help others with foot problems – so if in doubt always seek medical advice as soon as possible.
- Prevent Plantar Fasciitis: 11 Tips To Never Get Foot Pain
- The Foot Collective: Plantar Fasciitis Podcast
- Acute Plantar Fasciitis: When Feet Go Bad
- Common Plantar Fasciitis Causes And Symptoms
- What Causes Ingrown Nails?
- How To Relieve Heel Pain From Standing
- Toenail Melanoma – Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
- Does Plantar Fasciitis Also Cause Leg Or Calf Pain?
- Foot Pain From Driving
- What Is Plantar Fibroma?
- Common Foot Problems in Runners
- Causes Of Big Toe Joint Pain
- Diabetic Foot Pain Symptoms
- Heel Spur Symptoms And Signs